Christmas is always such a busy time, but well worth it! Tyler defiently spoiled me with my promise ring, 2 James Patterson Books, Mutiple Blessings(Jon and Kate Plus 8) Book, perfume, Party Games for Wii, money to do some shopping & my car payment! I got him his wii, wallet, coffee mug that keeps drinks hot or cold, and tons of candy! Our Christmas started out with my moms side on the 21st. Its always such a great time. I loved watching Jase and Alexis get soo excited about their presents! My favorite part of Christmas is watching the kids & giving people presents! Tyler always says I go overboard on everybody, but its my favorite! I will admit we went overboard on Jase but he loved everything! It was great time, we had wonderful food and that night we had pizza and played games. Its always sad when everyone has to leave. Christmas Eve we went to Tylers family Christmas and had some amazing food!! We are never around his family so its nice when we are, so I can get to know them. Im always on to him about going and visiting his Grandpa and other family members. He doesnt realize how lucky he is to have met his Grandpa, I wasn't able to meet either of mine. Christmas morning was spent at his Dads and my moms. I was able to open presents at both places and was just fine until my stomach started to hurt! It was the worst pain ever and I ended up having the flu=( Luckily it was only 24 hours! However, I had a wonderful Christmas and am very grateful for all my gifts and the time we were able to spend with our families!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment