Spring Break went way too fast last week!! The first weekend Tyler took me to Indy to spend time together and get away! It was very relaxing & we had a great time just being with eachother. We went to Howl at the Moon and I loved it there! I can't way to go with all my friends! The rest of the week consisted of cleaning the apartment, laundry, working, and I even cleaned the closets.
The weekend after spring break wasn't a very happy one. The family dog, Sammy, and the one my dad became very close to when he was sick got hit by a car & died Friday night. Luckily, Brian was home with mom when it happened. Tyler & Brian digged a hole in the backyard, so Dylan would be able to bury him. Saturday morning the Hatchets lost in their first game =( I also learned of Andrea developing pneumonia & her cancer spreading. Although, I don't know her personally her story is amazing. She was always so positive & full of spirit. I have the priviliege of watching Ethan at the daycare & he will continue to be strong-willed like his mother. My prayers are with all the family & friends as I know it is hard here on Earth, but we know they are rejoicing in Heaven. Looking at how young Ethan is, it makes me realize that I should be grateful for the 19 years I got to spend with my dad. I still miss him everyday & for some reason has really bothered me the last few months. But thankfully, I have a loving family & friends beside me.
Tyler & I have been looking at houses, and it is pretty fun to look at all the different houses. He went to the bank this week to get pre-approved(fingers crossed). We have a house that we are defiently interested in, but its a little more than we wanted to spend, but we will see ;) It is beautiful on the inside.
Other than that, the rest of the semester is going to be very busy & I can feel that I'm getting stressed already! Luckily the weather has been amazing this week! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment