October was a nice month to be outside. Mom, Katie, Dylan, Alexis and I were able to spend an afternoon at Lark Ranch. Alexis loved the train, slides, animals, and picking out her very own pumpkin. We even let her paint her pumpkins when we got home. My whole family came home and we all went to Gina and Brads Halloween Party. Jase and Alexis dressed up and we were able to get them to particpate in the "Haunted Forest." We went on the fastest hay ride I've ever been on..haha..My dads best friend was the driver and he tends to be a little "crazy." Overall it was a great time and we really enjoyed ourselves. I love anytime I get to spend with my family, especially Jase and Alexis. They defiently make me smile and laugh. Im excited to have my own in the next few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment